Friday, November 16, 2007

Pink Hat (for Frankie of Course)


Started this hat last night. The yarn is this super pretty pink sherbert color that I picked up last year at -->Fancy Image Yarn in Shelton, WA<--. Its all hand dyed and has some really beautiful variations of the pink shades.


Pretty much using the same Easy Rolled Edge Hat pattern from -->So Much Yarn in Seattle<--. CO 96 stitches. But I started it off with a seed stitch that I may work for about 2" and then K around until its long enough or I may seed stitch the whole thing, (if I dont get sick of it). Then bind off with a Kitchner or a 3 Needle Bind-Off to make it squared at the top. Then my plan is to make a couple of curly-cue pig tails to the corners.


Just a thought.

No comments:

The Navy Pride Store
Apparel & Gifts for the Entire Family